Technical Session 1.
Floods in a changing environment
- a. Climate change impacts
- b. Environmental implications
- c. Integrated Water Resources Management
Technical Session 2.
Flood Risk Management
- a. Flood Management in urban prospect (Concept of Sponge City)
- b. Flood Zonation and Hazard Mapping
- c. Land use control measures
Technical Session 3.
Disaster preparedness: Standards and actions
- a. Crisis Management and Recovery
- b. Flood Forecasting and Early Warning Systems (FFEWS)
- c. Integrated Operation of Reservoirs
Technical Session 4.
Flood management measures: Structural and Non-structural measures
- a. Room for river concept
- b. Ecosystem based Disaster Risk Reduction
- c. Flood control dams
- Policy and Strategic Planning